Reading My Way Around the World

Wednesday 31 July 2013

30 day Blogalong challenge

In an effort to try and get myself blogging more often I've signed up to Effy Wild's Blogalong Challenge - to do a blog a day for 30 days. for the month of August!    Tall order, considering I've been doing about 10 a year in the past while, but here goes .... nothing ventured nothing gained.   Thank you Effy for the push !!



I've even been slow on my journalling this summer what with the wonderful weather we've been having plus Fiddlers Green Festival as a legitimate distraction (as opposed to all the illegitimate ones that my goldfish brain keeps falling prey too).  It would be brilliant to get more focussed on my writing again and I'm hoping that this will help a bit.  

So, we're starting tomorrow.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop me a line ... I love to read your comments :)